Monday, November 1, 2010

Website Review

THE COLOR ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED STATES  (CONTINUED)

As a trend forecasting professional I could see how this website and especially being a member would be very beneficial to help me make accurate color decisions in the direction of color selection and also patterns.  Their website talked about a new up-coming trend of Navajo prints that I was not aware of.  I see these prints and have always liked them and learned more about the history of the Navajo prints and its relationship to the Native American roots.  The use of warm gradation of colors used that arouses the felling of security and warmth was something I never realized.

After visiting this website I became more aware about Navajo prints and how it would be beneficial in reinforcing my trend forecasting abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment